AlterEgos Gallery & Studio
Celebrate Your Creative Self
Your capacity to create is unlimited!
Celebrate Your Creative Self helps you act upon your artistic inspirations and joyfully appreciate the creative process. You'll develop the skills you need to express yourself and explore your favorite mediums. Step-by-step demos show you how to:
- Capture and manipulate light in your work
- Experiment with new and unusual painting surfaces
- Break the "rules" of color composition that inhibit your creativity
- Create your own dynamic designs for paintings with more impact
- Add layers of meaning to your work with the symbolism inherent in both man-made objects and natural elements
- Imbue your work with a touch of fantasy and recapture the magic you remember from childhood
- Move beyond traditional 2-dimensional painting into 3-D reconstruction
- And much, much more!
Once you've built up such a repertoire of skills, you'll be able to turn any idea into finished art by applying the techniques that best accommodate your inspiration. You'll also learn how to tap the deepest recesses of your creative wellspring by taking risks, getting personal and making meaningful statements with your work.
No matter what your medium, no matter what your level of skill, Celebrate Your Creative Self can help make your artistic dreams a reality!
- Spiral-bound: 128 pages
- Publisher: North Light Books (October 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1581801025
- ISBN-13: 978-1581801026
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds